Saturday, October 22, 2011

ESIC Medical Faculty vacancy Oct-2011

Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Panchdeept Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi - 110002

Applications in the prescribed format are invited for filling up various vacancies of Professors & Associate Professors positions for ESI PGIMSRs located at – New Delhi, Mumbai,
Bangalore, Chennai & Kolkata on direct recruitment basis as under :
ESI PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi :

    Professor : 16 posts
    Associate Professor : 07 posts

 ESI PGIMSRs, Kolkata, West Bengal :

    Professor : 19 posts
    Associate Professor : 11 posts

ESI PGIMSR,  K.K. Nagar, Chennai :

    Professor : 03 posts
    Associate Professor : 02 posts

ESI PGIMSR Rajaji Nagar,  Bangalore.

    Associate Professor : 01 post

 ESI PGIMSRs, Mumbai, Maharashtra

    Professor : 10 posts
    Associate Professor : 06 posts

Application Fee :  The Demand Draft  of Rs. 225/- (Rs.25/- for SC/ST/Women candidates)  drawn in favour of “E.S.I. Corporation, Account No.-1, payable at New Delhi.

How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format complete in all respects and enclosing attested copies of all essential certificates are to be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of _________ for ESIC, Medical College/ Dental College, ____________” by Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach The Jt. Director (Recruitment), E.S.I. Corporation (Hqrs. Office), Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110002 on or before 15/11/2011 (22/11/2011 for the candidates from far-flung areas)

Please view http://esic.nic.in/Recruitment/RecttDMCC270911.pdf  for details and application format.


No comments:

Post a Comment