Saturday, November 5, 2011

557 Specialist Officers @ Central Bank of India

Recruitment at: Central Bank of India
Post No. of Post Eligibility
I.T.Officer (Scale-I) 70 B.E./B.Tech or M.Sc.(or Equivalent) Degree in Computer Science or Communication or Electronics with Computer Science as one of the subjects or MCS or MCA.
Agriculture Finance Officer (Scale I) 400 A Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation from recognized university.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) 20 A minimum 2nd class post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in degree level OR a post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject in degree level. 2 years experience of translation in a full time post in any organization.
Law Officer (Scale II) 34 A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with not less than 50% Marks. Additional qualification of Post Graduate Degree in Law (LLM). CAIIB/MBA may be considered in preference to other candidates.
Experience: 5 years Experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or Law Officer in the Legal Dept. of a reputed Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking with practice at Bar for a minimum period of three years.
Security Officer (Scale II) 33 An officer with 5 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below a rank of Asstt. S.P./Deputy S.P. with 5 years service OR Officers of comparable rank in para military forces with 5 years service.
Age:
  • For Scale I- 21-30 years
  • For Scale II- 21-35 years
Pay scale:
  • Scale I- Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
  • Scale II- Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
Selection process: Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and/or Group Discussions, Interview depending on the number of applications received for each post.

How to apply: Candidates are required to apply on line through website. No other means /mode of applications will be accepted. Application link from website will be open from November 5 to November 25, 2011.

Click here for more information

Click here to download Fee pay receipt

Last date: November 25, 2011

Address:
Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021

Phone: (022) 6638 7777

Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment